Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hey yalll

hey hey hey lol... fun days was a cupale days ago that was so fun lol get it. no but really it was i had alot of fun with my friends and family.. well my mission trip was really good because i got to serve god(: that trip changed my life and world. i got to paint a shead for this one lady and that was fun just working with my friends. then on other days we went to a day care center for like moms who dont have alot of money we got to help play with the little kids and it was really fun.juist seeing how greatful the kids were just to see us there it really help me not talk everything for granted.. cuz thoes kids arent as healthy as us...

but anyways iv been haveing alot of fun with my family and friends.this summer has been so much fun, with me working and me hanging out with family and friends i try not to hang out with friends 24/7, i cant wait till school starts i love the summer i do but i want school to start to it seems like this summmers going fast and slow. but i know my mom doesnt think that she wats school to come already lol but i think all the parents do right? yeah i know its true trust me im not stupid lol.... iv been really wanting to do new things and yeah other things idk... but yeah thanks for reading again write again soon

No comments: