Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello


hey i really don't know why i am saying hello(: i just felt like it. well i went to the why but today not with Kari that was to bad.Cuz they are funny.. well my mom said that she didn't feel good I'm sure that on Kari's blog shes telling you this but i wanted to talk to lol. and well anyways yesterday was a fun day. because i went to the y and then don brothers coffee and then home where i went to bed i was tired like at 1030 in the Morin lol then i ate about three went to work that i wasn't late for this time lol. and well i was suppose to work from 3 to 6 and i only worked for an hour and a half they let me go early(: cuz I'm so happy that i got off early cuz we were going out to eat for my dads birthday even tho his birthday was on Tuesday then we opened gifts and man i was tired to and i wanted to go to bed so bad.well yeah that's my day lol long story short lol
THATS ME IN MY UNIFORM I LOOK IN I DONT LIKE WEARING MY SHIRT TUCKED IN LOL BUT DONT TELL ANYONE LOL OK YEAH

No comments: