Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LATE FOR WORK UGG

Omg yesterday i was so totally late for work): well this is the story.OK well i thought that i had to work at 4:45 instead i was suppose to work at 4:00 my manger called me and said i was suppose to work at 4 i was like no i was suppose to work at 4:45 but really it was 4:00 i was about 25 Min's late eek... and when i got there they let it go because i i just kinda started about a month ago.i work at McDonald's(: its OK i like the people more then the job.but hey its money right??? that's all that matters and I'm only 14 years old so i think that i can manage a little job.My friend was all like i thought that you were going to lose your job i said nope they let it go.She was so happy and so was i....But i didn't like being late i truly didn't know..and well today i work at 3:00 to 6:00 pm fun lol. but I'm not going to be late today that's the truth

3 comments:

MomMom said...

Hi Sadie,
I read your mom's and Kari's blogs every day and have never commented but after reading yours I just had to jump in and say, "you go girl!" I would hire you anyday. I have 5 sons, two adopted a year ago from Russia, both 15 and I think they could learn a lot from you just as I do from your mom and her friends! Love, Cheboksary Mama

Mercedes said...

lol.Thanks my mom and Kari are really funny to hear them talk about wired things lol.. half the time i dont get it or im to tired.and thanks mcdonalds isnt the job but its alright. and really you adopted? thats cool and i hope that thhey coulf maybe???.....(: thanks

MomMom said...

Yep, we met them almost two years ago when they came with 11 other kids from 3 orphanages. We hung around with the group and God said, they are yours - Yikes! We have three older sons ages 31, 30, and 26 and never talked about adoption - you never know how exciting life can be when you serve the Lord so please stay close to Him - I will pray for you!
Cheboksary Mama