Sunday, June 14, 2009

my friend

My Friend Taliyah is my best friend she came over last night and we baked all night it was fun(: THe reason why we baked was because we had a bake sale at our church this moring there were only 2 things it was for your mission trip and we rasied 57.50 dollars(: people donated alot of money for us. Even tho not alot of people knew about it we still sold everything. Tonight about 4:30 were going to the STAND that my mom has been doing.It should be so much fun,Play games eat food and i like my food lol. But it should be really fun.. ANd my parents are leaveing tomarrow(: lol jk but they deserve a V-K and yeah it should be fun...And oh yeah my friend Taliyah thinks im obbsessed with pickles and it true i am i got four JARS of them and there so good!!!! but yeah thats all for right now....

No comments: