Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ok the moring i have had today

Well OK lets go for starters i woke up at about 4:45am in the Morin to go to the YMCA with my mom. i went both yesterday Morin and then again today.and let me tell you it is a very hard thing to do.but right now as of two hours later i am sitting at Don Brothers Coffee.Eating an apple strudel.and let me tell you they are good.i love strudel its one of my favorite things.but as i was saying i am here with my mom and Kari there working on a book while i blog.i have to myself that i have to blog everyday now even if not alot of people read it but cuz for the people that do. can get to know me and can read is they want even if its not a lot i still want to blog for me.(:

Weite again soon lol....mercedes(:

5 comments:

Jill Miller said...

You are a very strong young lady emotionally and physically to get up and go to the Y that early in the morning. Then to even want to work at age 14. Kids now a days don't even want to get out of bed until the middle of the afternoon. I was wondering what had happened to the world when teens don't respect people, feel like everything has to be handed to them with no work on their part. So today I find it refreshing to read your blog and know that their are teens out in the world that still have some ethics. Keep up the good work.

Kari said...

I'm glad you came with us, Sadie! It's a good thing you aren't too cool to hang out with a couple of old fat ladies. ~Kari

Anonymous said...

I also get up at 445 to go to the gym. Did you know Michelle Obama works out at 430 am? Usually I think, "Me and the First Lady...working out." Tomorrow, I will think of you and your mom too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I also get up at 445 to go to the gym. Did you know Michelle Obama works out at 430 am? Usually I think, "Me and the First Lady...working out." Tomorrow, I will think of you and your mom too! :-)

Mercedes said...

Thank you gus and Kari im not to cool to be with you guys you guys are funny lol(:! and thanks Jill i try to do my best advocatemom thats funny you and the first lady lol