Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HEY WELCOME(:

Hey you guys welcome back to my blog. im so happy that you guys are reading this.Ok well this is another thing my life not anyones its mine!! so here we go i love to cook, wirte, sing, dance and realy anything i love my family my name is Mercedes and i luv myself i luv my personality i dont let people tell me what to do and i dont listen to what people say about me and i try to let it go MY FAMILY WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THEM?? well for one there the best in the world. im a mommas girl i love being with my mom alot and i dont like going far from home because im so used to it here and i just love my FAMILY My friends are the best in the world there always there when i need them they always listen to everyone were wired funny and we dont care what all of are friends wear we just like being around eachother we have a blast when were together and we get thro everything together i luv them there the best in the world i dont know what i would do with out them (: FRIENDS(: Keep on reading this to find out more about me and whats happening in my life.

No comments: